- Model NO.: CH-1500
- Classification: Cold Laminating Machine
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Paper Size: Max.1500mm Width
- Feeding Film: Pick up Blank or Pre-Creased Film Sheet
- Film Thickness: 30~300 Micros
- Speed: 2,000 Boxes/Hour
- Trademark: PARVEST
- Origin: Guangdong, China
- Driven Type: Electric
- Application: Packaging Paper, Film Material, Color Printing
- Plastic Film Mulching Modes: Cold Laminating
- Feeding Paper: Pick up Paper Sheet
- Gluing: Screen Printing
- Paper Range: 200~1000GSM, 3mm on Thickness
- Computerized: Yes
- Specification: CE
Pick-facility for feeding paper sheet and film sheet.
Screen printing for gluing
For various shaped, jumbo or pre-creasing window.
The model CH-1500 window patching machine is designed to adopt the pick-up facility to meet the various window requirements of different packaging paper boxes, is able to apply the blank or creased/die-cut film sheet on card board, litho-laminated board and corrugated board.
Thank to pick-up feeding type, machine is fitting to accurately pick up the large format paper sheet with light paper weight and bigger window, and place paper sheet into bottom plate of store for lamination, eliminating the traditional application of the sheet-correcting section.
The same pick-up mechanism makes film sheet (blank or creased/die-cut) to be positioned onto window more accurate and stable, instead of traditional "Suction-Air Cylinder", eliminating the waste during film cutting/rotating procedure.
The gluing type of screen printing plate enables to apply the glue at the shape window (artistic gluing area), and having excellent bonding.
Steel structure for more steady and reliable running.